From: Michael Wehram via libreplanet-discuss <libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org>
To: Davis Remmel <d@visr.me>
Cc: Abe Indoria <indoria@aindoria.com>, libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org
Subject: Re: The Imperative of Free Software
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 19:05:38 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello,
I don't know if I understand that correctly, but in the end it's always
people who act.

My understanding is that free software helps me to work in a way that is
not subject to any control. Nobody looks at what my program or I am
doing as a user. But I can still strive for world domination with free
software, make evil plans and so on. The software is not decisive for
that, but that is the moment when I decide which way to go.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Michael Wehram

https://michaelwehram.de