unofficial mirror of libc-alpha@sourceware.org
* glibc: Testing LF BBB instance for patch review meetings.
@ 2022-12-06 17:59 Carlos O'Donell via Libc-alpha
From: Carlos O'Donell via Libc-alpha @ 2022-12-06 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha, Adhemerval Zanella, Florian Weimer,
	Siddhesh Poyarekar, Arjun Shankar, Patrick McGehearty, H.J. Lu,
	Szabolcs Nagy, Noah Goldstein

Community,

Thanks to Linux Foundation IT team and GTI (Toolchain Infrastructure for
the GNU Toolchain) we have started testing the LF BBB instance as a part
of our FOSS solutions that support glibc and the other GNU Toolchain
components.

On Monday December 12th I would like to use the BBB instance to hold the
glibc patch review meetings.

I have updated the Patch Review meeting notes here:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PatchworkReviewMeetings

The relevant URL will be this:
~~~
Video/Audio: https://bbb.linuxfoundation.org/room/adm-alk-1uu-7fu
~~~

If you could, please create an account for the BBB instance ahead of
time so you can login to the patch review meeting as normal.

Thank you!

--
Cheers,
Carlos.