* How to search previous postings in sox-users ?
       [not found] <423126945.2403164.1643342001038.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2022-01-28  3:53 ` wylbur7 via Sox-users
From: wylbur7 via Sox-users @ 2022-01-28  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-users; +Cc: wylbur7

Whenever I have a question about something,
I would like to first search for it in previous postings
in case the question had already been asked and answered.

At the upper right corner of the sox-users homepage is a search-bar
whose caption says "Search for software or solutions",
but that apparently only searches for "projects",
(not for previous postings in the sox-users list)

So, how can I search for certain keywords
in previous postings of the sox-users list ?

* How to search previous postings in sox-users ?
       [not found] <1447050378.2642363.1643402220810.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2022-01-28 20:37 ` wylbur7 via Sox-users
From: wylbur7 via Sox-users @ 2022-01-28 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-users; +Cc: wylbur7

I just found the search bar.

It's on the left side of the homepage,
under where it says "Summary"
and right above where it says "sox-commits".

* Re: How to search previous postings in sox-users ?
@ 2022-01-29 19:59   ` Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2022-01-29 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wylbur7 via Sox-users

wylbur7 via Sox-users <sox-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> I just found the search bar.
>
> It's on the left side of the homepage,
> under where it says "Summary"
> and right above where it says "sox-commits".

There's also unofficial mirrors I run with Xapian search:
https://public-inbox.org/sox-users/
https://public-inbox.org/sox-devel/

As with sox, public-inbox was designed for users w/o GUIs,
so the web design is terminal-friendly :>

* Re: How to search previous postings in sox-users ?
@ 2023-01-06 10:11     ` Jan Stary
From: Jan Stary @ 2023-01-06 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-users

https://marc.info/?l=sox-users