sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
* Hi,all, how to realize -m mix two audio by code?
@ 2014-04-27  7:02 tian
From: tian @ 2014-04-27  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-devel

sox -M f2.wav f3.wav f1.wav out.wav

can you tell me how to realize this command by c code? I look the example4.c. It can Concatenate audio files. But I want to mix two wav files use code. because I want to  use this sox on android. And now I can add echo,echoes, chorus on android with JNI. can you help me ? Thank you very much. I am waiting for your reply online.

--
tian
已使用 Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)