sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
* OM-SoX - visual CLOS-based programming interface for SoX
@ 2013-11-02  1:43 Schumacher Marlon
From: Schumacher Marlon @ 2013-11-02  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-devel

Hello Chris, SoX-development team,

I have been working on a graphical, CLOS-based programming interface for SoX.
It is implemented as an external library to be loaded into the computer-aided composition environment OpenMusic, titled "OM-SoX": http://sourceforge.net/projects/omsox/

Users can 'construct' sox commands by designing visual programs using graphical editors, algorithms and object-oriented features. These commands are then executed by calling the binary sox-executable on the command line; there are no bindings or usage of libSoX. OM-SoX is free and open-source and I would like to release this very soon.

I was just wondering if it is OK to include the sox executable (macos and windows) in the distribution?
In terms of licensing, I have included a copy of the GPL v3, acknowledged the sox authors and provided links to the sox sourceforge page in the ReadMe.txt
Hope, that's OK. Please let me know if you would like to have anything specific added.

Best,
Marlon
Android apps secure.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-11-02  1:43 UTC | newest]