sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
* LADSPA latency compensation patch (#101)
@ 2013-09-30  5:03 Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2013-09-30  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-devel

Btw, I posted https://sourceforge.net/p/sox/patches/101/ last
night.  Any testers/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I've only used tap_limiter with it and it seems to works great.

background:

  Some LADSPA plugins report their latency using a output control
  port named "latency".  We may capture the latency of the plugin
  and from that port to compensate for latency the plugin introduced.

Thanks for reading!

October Webinars: Code for Performance

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-09-30  5:03 UTC | newest]