From: Kyle Drake <kyledrake@gmail.com>
To: rack-devel@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bloat?
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 20:30:20 -0700	[thread overview]

I like having a rich set of rack components available, and I think
splitting it up would just make it harder for newcomers to use Rack
because they would have to dig around for the parts needed to make it
useful. If these files all got loaded on runtime I would agree with
you, but as long as they aren't all used by default I'm content with
keeping all the components in one gem install. One of my favorite
things about Rack was getting a ton of cool toys to play with out of
the box, it's one of the principal things that really sold me on it.

-Kyle