* Rack's Arquitetura
@ 2012-05-03  3:06 Gaivs
From: Gaivs @ 2012-05-03  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Hello,

I am doing a study about ruby's architectures of programs. I am
specially looking for digressions on architecture.
I wish this isn't an embarrassing question, but I want to know the
architectural failures of Hack.

Studying the source code I found on rack/handler/mongrel.rb, between
lines 19 and 36. These lines and make URL mapping right on this layer
that have to be a facade server / application, crosscutting the
server.rb module. Can you confirm this affirmative?

And, can you point errors in the hack's architecture? This means,
basically the places where an object that access class of a module
that they should not do.

To be clear, my intent isn't to offend saying the implementation is
wrong, probably you made this for a sake of performance. But I need
this for my work of mastery.
Any help is very useful. Very thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-05-03  6:53 UTC | newest]