* [rack-contrib] Rack::Runtime Middleware
@ 2009-07-24 21:30 Paul
From: Paul @ 2009-07-24 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

I've written some middleware for rack-contrib that add an "X-Runtime"
header with the runtime of the application. Can also set it more than
once, with different suffixes, like this:

    use Rack::Runtime, "All"

    # use more middlewares here

    use Rack::Runtime, "App"

    run Application

will set "X-Runtime-All" and "X-Runtime-App" headers on the response.
I sent a pull request to "rack", but I'm not sure who else has commit
rights to the repo.

Here's the branch:
http://github.com/paul/rack-contrib/tree/runtime

Thanks,
Paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-07-25  1:44 UTC | newest]