* new middleware for rack-contrib: CAS
@ 2009-06-06 19:32 Gaius
From: Gaius @ 2009-06-06 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

I built a CAS login middleware over the past week.

The lighthouse ticket is here: http://rack.lighthouseapp.com/projects/22456/tickets/2-new-middleware-caslogin

The code is here: http://github.com/gcnovus/rack-contrib/commit/322a598f3c4cc6cdfd3fbbd4d63a4fb7eb12c25f

* Re: new middleware for rack-contrib: CAS
@ 2009-06-10 16:57 ` Gaius
From: Gaius @ 2009-06-10 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Still no interest in CAS? How do I go about getting it accepted to the
master repository, and thus into the contrib section of the next Rack
gem release?

-Gaius

@ 2009-06-10 17:05   ` Matt Todd
From: Matt Todd @ 2009-06-10 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

I'm certainly interested, just busy :) As long as it is quality (no doubt
that it is), it should be fine to assume that it'll be  in the next point
release. Not speaking authoritatively, mind.
Matt

--
Matt Todd
Highgroove Studios

Scout - Web Monitoring and Reporting Software
www.scoutapp.com

* Re: new middleware for rack-contrib: CAS
@ 2009-06-10 17:48   ` Ryan Tomayko
From: Ryan Tomayko @ 2009-06-10 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Gaius<james.a.rosen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Still no interest in CAS? How do I go about getting it accepted to the
> master repository, and thus into the contrib section of the next Rack
> gem release?

Sorry, I just haven't had a chance to review yet. I'll try to get it
in this week.

Thanks,
Ryan

@ 2009-06-11 11:48     ` Gaius
From: Gaius @ 2009-06-11 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

No worries, I certainly don't mean to rush anyone. It just didn't
generate _any_ responses, so I wasn't sure I was going through the
proper channels.

I would actually like to make some improvements now that I've been
using it at work a bit.  I'll send them to the list this weekend.

Thanks for letting me know, Ryan and Matt!