* what should happen when mda sees multiple List-ID headers?
@ 2019-10-25  2:28 Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2019-10-25  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta; +Cc: Eric W. Biederman

Given my recent traumatic experience[*] around multiple
From/To/Cc/Subject headers; I guess we should prepare for the
possibility of multiple List-ID headers showing up in -mda.

Right now, we handle the first one (and I'm updating -learn to
support List-ID, too); but it's possible that multiple List-ID
header can map to different inboxes, too...

[*] https://public-inbox.org/meta/20191016211415.GA6084@dcvr/