* Accolades from kernel maintainers
@ 2019-09-12 13:56 Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2019-09-12 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta

Eric and others who have worked on public-inbox:

I would like to pass along the heartfelt accolades expressed by the
kernel maintainers who are greatly pleased at the improvement in their
lives brought on by lore.kernel.org.

This is your win, and I join them in thanking you for all your hard
work.

With best wishes from the Maintainer Summit in Lisbon,
-K

* Re: Accolades from kernel maintainers
@ 2019-09-12 19:59 ` Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2019-09-12 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Ryabitsev; +Cc: meta

Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> Eric and others who have worked on public-inbox:
>
> I would like to pass along the heartfelt accolades expressed by the
> kernel maintainers who are greatly pleased at the improvement in their
> lives brought on by lore.kernel.org.
>
> This is your win, and I join them in thanking you for all your hard
> work.
>
> With best wishes from the Maintainer Summit in Lisbon,

You're all very welcome!

I'd like to also thank kernel hackers and the development model
for being a major factor in promoting decentralization and
having an amazing kernel as a result.

Looking forward to more centralization-resistant goodness in
the future and spreading more kernel-isms into userspace :>