* Reminder: LibrePlanet Wiki Edit Fest tomorrow
@ 2023-08-22 17:37 Devin Ulibarri
From: Devin Ulibarri @ 2023-08-22 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

Hi,

Tomorrow, we will be having our second ever LibrePlanet Wiki Edit Fest.

The idea is to set aside some time to workshop the wiki, as well as
onboard folks who are new to editing wikis. The feeling is casual, but
we get work done.

Details:

Time: Wednesday, August 23, 12:30–14:00 EDT (16:30–18:00 UTC)
Events page:
https://www.fsf.org/events/2023-08-23-libreplanet-wiki-edit-fest
Registration (necessary to attend via BBB):
https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=124

Hope to see you there, if you can make it.

Best,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-08-22 17:38 UTC | newest]