From: Thomas Lord <lord@basiscraft.com>
To: Deb Nicholson <deb@eximiousproductions.com>
Cc: Aaron Wolf <wolftune@riseup.net>,
	Matt Ivie <m0dese7en@mykolab.com>,
	libreplanet-discuss
	<libreplanet-discuss-bounces+lord=basiscraft.com@libreplanet.org>,
	Libreplanet-discuss <libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org>
Subject: Re: Moving Forward
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 19:27:49 -0700	[thread overview]

>  Thank you for raising this. The recent (admittedly misreported) gaff

When people launch a press campaign to lie about you and defame you on
the basis of a libel, that is not your "gaff".   No reasonable person
could have published any of the widely read attacks.  They are
intellectually and socially dishonest, objectively, and to the core.

-t

   On 2019-09-23 19:09, Deb Nicholson wrote:

   <[2][2]wolftune@riseup.net>

        [3][3]https://twitter.com/sh4na/status/1174034117077413889
[...]
        Homepage: [4][4]http://www.logicamani.in
        Blog: [5][5]https://logicamani.blogspot.in/