* Libreboot X200 returns to Minifree
@ 2017-12-12 17:25 Leah Rowe
From: Leah Rowe @ 2017-12-12 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

* Re: Libreboot X200 returns to Minifree
@ 2017-12-12 17:42 ` Aaron Wolf
From: Aaron Wolf @ 2017-12-12 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libreplanet-discuss

On 12/12/2017 09:25 AM, Leah Rowe wrote:
> Hi everyone :)
>
> The FSF already promotes Minifree's Libreboot T400 on their 2017
> giving guide and as part of RYF.
>
> I've recently re-launched the Libreboot X200, in case anyone is
> interested. It's at a much lower price than before, and currently it
> is the cheapest offering of the Libreboot X200, among all of the FSF
> endorsed X200 laptops.
>
> I, as founder of the Libreboot project and a current member, wish to
> liberate a great many people this christmas :)
>
> https://minifree.org/product/libreboot-x200/
>
> Happy hacking everyone

On a silly note, I read the title as something about "returns to
Minifree" i.e. returning non-working computers or returning a gift item
for a refund or exchange. But then I see that's not what this was about
at all. Language can be funny.