git@vger.kernel.org list mirror (unofficial, one of many)
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* [GIT PULL] gitk update
@ 2020-10-03  9:20 Paul Mackerras
  2020-10-03 17:04 ` Junio C Hamano
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Paul Mackerras @ 2020-10-03  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Junio C Hamano; +Cc: git

Hi Junio,

Whenever it's convenient for you, please do a pull from my gitk
repository at git://ozlabs.org/~paulus/gitk.git to get 6 commits
updating gitk.

Thanks,
Paul.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: [GIT PULL] gitk update
  2020-10-03  9:20 [GIT PULL] gitk update Paul Mackerras
@ 2020-10-03 17:04 ` Junio C Hamano
  2020-10-06 11:13   ` Paul Mackerras
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Junio C Hamano @ 2020-10-03 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Mackerras; +Cc: git

Paul Mackerras <paulus@ozlabs.org> writes:

> Hi Junio,
>
> Whenever it's convenient for you, please do a pull from my gitk
> repository at git://ozlabs.org/~paulus/gitk.git to get 6 commits
> updating gitk.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul.

Will do.  Are these the six you mentioned, or am I missing some
other commits?

    $ git log --first-parent --oneline ..paulus/master
    6cd80496e9 gitk: Resize panes correctly when reducing window size
    e244588eb6 gitk: replace tabs with spaces
    a99bc27aec gitk: fix the context menu not appearing in the presence of submodule diffs
    2faa6cdc5e gitk: Un-hide selection in areas with non-default background color
    113ce1243f gitk: add diff lines background colors
    e272a77964 gitk: be prepared to be run in a bare repository
    c1a63459ed gitk: Preserve window dimensions on exit when not using ttk themes
    f177c49a97 gitk: don't highlight files after submodules as submodules
    d4247e0602 gitk: fix branch name encoding error
    b8b60957ce gitk: rename "commit summary" to "commit reference"

Thanks.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: [GIT PULL] gitk update
  2020-10-03 17:04 ` Junio C Hamano
@ 2020-10-06 11:13   ` Paul Mackerras
  2020-11-10  0:16     ` Anders Kaseorg
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Paul Mackerras @ 2020-10-06 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Junio C Hamano; +Cc: git

On Sat, Oct 03, 2020 at 10:04:28AM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Paul Mackerras <paulus@ozlabs.org> writes:
> 
> > Hi Junio,
> >
> > Whenever it's convenient for you, please do a pull from my gitk
> > repository at git://ozlabs.org/~paulus/gitk.git to get 6 commits
> > updating gitk.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Paul.
> 
> Will do.  Are these the six you mentioned, or am I missing some
> other commits?
> 
>     $ git log --first-parent --oneline ..paulus/master
>     6cd80496e9 gitk: Resize panes correctly when reducing window size
>     e244588eb6 gitk: replace tabs with spaces
>     a99bc27aec gitk: fix the context menu not appearing in the presence of submodule diffs
>     2faa6cdc5e gitk: Un-hide selection in areas with non-default background color
>     113ce1243f gitk: add diff lines background colors
>     e272a77964 gitk: be prepared to be run in a bare repository
>     c1a63459ed gitk: Preserve window dimensions on exit when not using ttk themes
>     f177c49a97 gitk: don't highlight files after submodules as submodules
>     d4247e0602 gitk: fix branch name encoding error
>     b8b60957ce gitk: rename "commit summary" to "commit reference"

Yes, that's right.  Obviously it's longer since I sent you a pull
request than I had thought.

Thanks,
Paul.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: [GIT PULL] gitk update
  2020-10-06 11:13   ` Paul Mackerras
@ 2020-11-10  0:16     ` Anders Kaseorg
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 6+ messages in thread
From: Anders Kaseorg @ 2020-11-10  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Mackerras, Junio C Hamano; +Cc: git

On 10/6/20 4:13 AM, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 03, 2020 at 10:04:28AM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>>      6cd80496e9 gitk: Resize panes correctly when reducing window size

This commit has broken horizontal window resizing completely for a 
configuration with ‘set want_ttk 0’.  Resizing now results in this 
Application Error popup:

Error: expected integer but got ""

expected integer but got ""

expected integer but got ""

     while executing

"$win sash place 0 $sash0 [lindex $s0 1]"

     (procedure "resizeclistpanes" line 38)

     invoked from within

"resizeclistpanes .tf.histframe.pwclist 2818"

     (command bound to event)

Anders

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: [GIT PULL] gitk update
  2019-09-15 23:33 Paul Mackerras
@ 2019-09-16 17:18 ` Junio C Hamano
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 6+ messages in thread
From: Junio C Hamano @ 2019-09-16 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Mackerras; +Cc: git

Paul Mackerras <paulus@ozlabs.org> writes:

> Hi Junio,
>
> Whenever it's convenient, please do a pull from my gitk repository at
> git://ozlabs.org/~paulus/gitk.git to get four commits updating gitk.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul.

Will do.  Thanks.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* [GIT PULL] gitk update
@ 2019-09-15 23:33 Paul Mackerras
  2019-09-16 17:18 ` Junio C Hamano
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Paul Mackerras @ 2019-09-15 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Junio C Hamano; +Cc: git

Hi Junio,

Whenever it's convenient, please do a pull from my gitk repository at
git://ozlabs.org/~paulus/gitk.git to get four commits updating gitk.

Thanks,
Paul.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gabriele Mazzotta (1):
      gitk: Do not mistake unchanged lines for submodule changes

Paul Mackerras (1):
      gitk: Make web links clickable

Paul Wise (1):
      gitk: Use right colour for remote refs in the "Tags and heads" dialog

YanKe (1):
      gitk: Add Chinese (zh_CN) translation

 gitk        |   64 ++-
 po/zh_CN.po | 1367 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 1427 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 po/zh_CN.po

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2020-11-10  0:16 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 6+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-10-03  9:20 [GIT PULL] gitk update Paul Mackerras
2020-10-03 17:04 ` Junio C Hamano
2020-10-06 11:13   ` Paul Mackerras
2020-11-10  0:16     ` Anders Kaseorg
  -- strict thread matches above, loose matches on Subject: below --
2019-09-15 23:33 Paul Mackerras
2019-09-16 17:18 ` Junio C Hamano

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://80x24.org/mirrors/git.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).