* Possible to convert 48/24 mono WAVE without extensible format???
@ 2020-09-15 11:06 christian.will
From: christian.will @ 2020-09-15 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-users

Hi list!

Is it possible to convert a wave into a PCM Integer 48/24 mono wave without
extensible format?
To keep the original codec ID of 1.

Yours sincerly
Chris

From: Måns Rullgård @ 2020-09-15 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: christian.will; +Cc: sox-users

<christian.will@4-real.com> writes:

> Hi list!
>
> Is it possible to convert a wave into a PCM Integer 48/24 mono wave without
> extensible format?
> To keep the original codec ID of 1.

Yes, set the output file type to wavpcm, like this:

$ sox input.wav -t wavpcm -b 24 output.wav ...

[...]

> You must know your password to change your options (including changing the
> password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:
>
>   ********

I strongly suggest you change your password immediately.

--
Måns Rullgård