* current master
@ 2020-03-22 15:36 Jan Stary
From: Jan Stary @ 2020-03-22 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-users

Hi all,

what is the relation of
https://sourceforge.net/p/sox/code/ci/master/tree/
to https://github.com/cbagwell/sox ?

When I intend to work against the "current" code,
which repo is the right one?

Mans, am I right at thinking that you are the current maintainer?
Is any of cbagwell, robs, uklauer still active in the maintenance?

	Thank you

		Jan

* Re: current master
@ 2020-03-22 16:25 ` Måns Rullgård
From: Måns Rullgård @ 2020-03-22 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Stary; +Cc: sox-users

Jan Stary <hans@stare.cz> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> what is the relation of
> https://sourceforge.net/p/sox/code/ci/master/tree/
> to https://github.com/cbagwell/sox ?
>
> When I intend to work against the "current" code,
> which repo is the right one?

The Sourceforge repo is the official and most up to date one.

> Mans, am I right at thinking that you are the current maintainer?

The only one actually doing anything, at least.

> Is any of cbagwell, robs, uklauer still active in the maintenance?

Although they haven't been seen for some time, their official status
remains unchanged.

If you want to contribute, post patches to the sox-devel mailing list or
through the SF tracker.

--
Måns Rullgård