* stream not accessible with play
@ 2020-04-22 12:16 Florian Wille
From: Florian Wille @ 2020-04-22 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-users

Hey there,
I am trying to play this Stream with play on a Debian Buster:
http://176.31.123.212:8192/listen.pls
which points to
http://176.31.123.212:8192/chromanova.fm_8192
I tried with '-t mp3' option, no luck. I keeps frying up my console. VLC
an other players work, but sox play won't though it can play other
Streams for me just fine.
Somone an Idea how sox play could play this Stream?
Regards
Florian