SoX Users, I have a serial digital stereo audio bit stream coming in to my PC. The digital audio samples are 12 bits/sample at a sample rate of 44.1KSamples/sec. I want to play the audio through using a standard audio player that would be present in most windows PC's (for example the standard Mirosoft Audio Player). To use that player I need to get the audio into some sort of standard audio format. I will use SoX to do that so my question is: Can I stream the raw incoming data samples into the SoX converter while playing the output of the SoX converter through the audio player? I dont mind a short dealy of a few seconds. Thanks in adance for your help **************New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)