Opened by sox_open_memstream_write function£¬the buffer and buffersize will work incorrectly when seeking back¡£ For example£¬ when opening buffer with sox_open_memstream_write to get a wav format output£¬wav handler's stopwrite function will seek back to the beginning to rewrite wav header. In this situation£¬after closing ft£¬I assume that I can get whole data from buff and buffsize£¬but I can only get the wav header. I don't think it would be better to have seek back to the end when you need to rewrite data with a seek operation.