I have some problems getting these things to work: 1 I want the duration of a couple of soundfiles in a directory sox --i -D kick_*.wav the name of the sound files are kick_1.wav, kick_2.wav, kick_3.wav etc but it doesn’t work with the wildcard. 2 If I want to batch process a couple of files in a directory and process/convert them to something else And put the processed files in a new folder, how do I do that? for %i in *.wav do sox "%i" -b 8 "n_%i" .flac (also not sure of the conversion of the files when batching) Best, Sent from Mail for Windows 10