Hello there, I’m trying to get Sox running on my laptop and hope someone can help sort out a problem. Sox 14.4.2 on Mac OSX 10.10.5 I have run $ brew install sox which returns Warning: sox 14.4.2 is already installed, it's just not linked. You can use `brew link sox` to link this version. when running $ brew link sox returns Linking /usr/local/Cellar/sox/14.4.2... Error: Could not symlink share/man/man7/soxeffect.7 /usr/local/share/man/man7 is not writable. And I cannot figure out where to next. Does anyone have any tips? Best, Ulf A. S. Holbrook