From: RT <ratulloch@gmail.com>
To: Discussion list for Audacity users
	<audacity-users@lists.sourceforge.net>,
	sox-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Did everyone get this email on the list or is this a fishing email
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 01:46:14 -0400	[thread overview]

I was sent the below email and wanted to know if anyone else got this?

Hi,

Thanks for being a SourceForge user. Our records indicate that you are
subscribed to the following project mailing lists:

    audacity-users
    sox-users

We are contacting you to confirm you are still interested in receiving
emails from these SourceForge project lists.  If you do not confirm your
subscriptions by June 29th, you will be unsubscribed from the above mailing
lists.