We have a call center that records conversations in VOX files, and will be submitting many of these files to us for review. We store sales recordings in an AWS database, and stream them to our support team via an intranet web page. This web page cannot play VOX files. I found SOX, which recognizes the VOX files, and converts them to WAV files. However, the recorded voices sound like chipmunks. I understand that VOX is headerless; therefore, SOX cannot know the parameters used to record these files. Neither does our client. Which SOX conversion parameters ought we try to render these WAV files listenable? Please, advise. Thank you. ~ Mike