From: parikshit hooda <phooda804@gmail.com>
To: sox-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Help With SoX
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 14:22:24 +0000	[thread overview]

I checked out in the SOx manual that if we have to convert MP3 files to wav
format we have to proceed with the SOx installation differently like
something related to source scripts and lame encoder and things like that
so I wanted to ask if that is the way to go or I can just figure out
something with the normal installation.

Regards
Parikshit Hooda