From: AE Photos02 <aephotos02@gmail.com>
To: sox-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: What´s wrong with my batch script?
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 01:26:42 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello everyone.

I am making a script that is supposed to mix together 2 separate versions
of the same files. So far so good. Now it has to be able to do this in a
batch of all files in one folder, to an output file, a mixed file.

The idea is to have samples called *sweep1.wav be combined with the files
called *sweep2.wav. So far my script is combining *only* one specific *"sweep1"
file*, the last in my list *(which is number 3)*, with one the correct
"sweep2" file.

*Here´s the script so far:*

-------------------------

for file in ./*sweep1*

do

for file2 in ./*sweep2*

    do

        out=COMBINED

        sox -V4 -m -v 1 $file -v 1 $file2 $file-$out.wav

    done

done

As you may see I have put -v 1 in front of both of the files. If I do not,
the two files will be mixed with a linear gain of 0.5, I guess half of its
linear gain value.

Hope someone can see my error here. The output should be the combination of
the two first files with the same file name tokens. The method is "mix",
-m.

--
Best regards
Kristopher