* Is Sox a good choice as the backend for a Music Player?
@ 2018-12-16 23:34 Joshua Hartwell
       [not found] ` <99079b5ee88b913488369fd7af8d9a5c@bayern-mail.de>
From: Joshua Hartwell @ 2018-12-16 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-users

Hi all:

I have written a cross-platform music player. (http://hypnosplayer.org). It
current relies upon VLC to do its audio-decoding, but I have some issues
there and I don't like using a library that's so heavy to decode audio.

I came across Sox as a potential suitable replacement, but I have no
familiarity with the project. Do you think it could be a good backend for
this project?

Thanks!

Josh Hartwell