* MP3 support for SoX
@ 2018-05-24 21:20 parikshit hooda
From: parikshit hooda @ 2018-05-24 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sox-users

Hi all!
I have an application for which I want that an mp3 can be converted to Wav.
Also, I want support for other formats(ogg and other audio formats) to Wav
too
I know that we have a way to do it with SoX and a combination of some other
libraries(LAME and a couple others, I think). I need the help of the
community because I can't find any good resources online.
:)
--
Regards
Parikshit Hooda