* Resampling inconsistency
       [not found] <1427979115635.41389@vestec.com>
@ 2015-04-02 16:09 ` David Goldsmith
From: David Goldsmith @ 2015-04-02 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: sox-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi,

Is there a way to make sox produce consistent output? If I run

$ sox infile.wav -r8k outfile.wav

twice, the two outfiles are very subtly different.  0 vs -1 or 356 vs 357, etc... just a lot of off-by-one differences.  I need to ensure they're identical, the subtle differences between runs are throwing off some of my test cases.

Can this be done with sox?  Ideally I want to only store the original and create the downsampled versions when needed.

I'm running v14.4.1.

Thanks!?

* Re: Resampling inconsistency
@ 2015-04-02 16:54   ` Dave Graff
From: Dave Graff @ 2015-04-02 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: sox-users; +Cc: Dave Graff

The option you want to include in the command line is "-R", which is described in the "Options" section of the man page.

	Dave Graff

@ 2015-04-04 20:48   ` keghn
From: keghn @ 2015-04-04 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: sox-users