We’ve tried that with no effect. :-/ it’s curious how it doesn’t work on actual workstation but works fine on virtualized pc. On 11 Jul 2020, 16:12 +0300, Måns Rullgård , wrote: > > The first thing I'd do is get rid of pulseaudio and access the ALSA > device directly. Even then, however, there are several places where > latency is added. You can find the ALSA buffer sizes currently uses by > examining /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/sub0/hw_params (or whatever numbers > your system uses). The size (in bytes) of the main buffer in SoX is set > with the --buffer option. Some effects have additional internal buffers.