From: "Louis Foster" <contact@louisfoster.com>
To: sox-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Compiling with opus on raspberry pi with raspbian lite
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 14:42:12 +0100

Hi,
Long time listener, first time caller. I haven't had time to investigate the cause, but I find that when I try to build sox on the raspberry pi with opus, my subsequent sox executable doesn't include opus support. It says during the configure phase that OPUS is found and there is a "yes" adjacent to the opus support check. However, looking at the output of the make -s phase, there are many warnings mostly to do with using * instead of && as a conditional. I can provide more info later if needed. Perhaps I am missing a flag required for compilation?
Thanks