* Using Sox in C
@ 2015-12-02 19:01 Glenn Cooper
From: Glenn Cooper @ 2015-12-02 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: sox-users

Hi guys,

Is it possible to use sox directly in C without having to operate it by
firing external scripts? I.e. is there a library I can import?

Thanks

--
Sent from Postbox

* Re: Using Sox in C
@ 2015-12-02 19:22 ` Jim Gibson
From: Jim Gibson @ 2015-12-02 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: sox-users

> On Dec 2, 2015, at 11:01 AM, Glenn Cooper <glenn@mychoons.com> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Is it possible to use sox directly in C without having to operate it by firing external scripts? I.e. is there a library I can import?
>
> Thanks

There, although I haven’t used it. See here:

<http://sox.sourceforge.net/libsox.html>