From: "Namwon,Kim" <won@innicompany.com>
To: <sox-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: File specification question.
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 11:28:05 +0900

Hello.

We are a Korean software development company.

We are working on a project to convert sound using sox program.

By the way, please contact us because the website does not indicate the
recommended standard for the sound source.

Please let us know if you have recommended specifications for MP3 and WAV
files.

Thank you.