sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
* Additional info: examples and sox_sample_test not built
       [not found] <007701d693e2$5ce5bbe0$16b133a0$.ref@aon.at>
@ 2020-09-26  8:52 ` Wolfgang Stoeggl
From: Wolfgang Stoeggl @ 2020-09-26  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-devel

Hi,

for now, it helps to change into the src subdirectory and run the make commands from there:

cd src
make examples
make extras

Best regards
Wolfgang

* Re: Additional info: examples and sox_sample_test not built
@ 2020-09-26 10:31   ` Måns Rullgård
From: Måns Rullgård @ 2020-09-26 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wolfgang Stoeggl; +Cc: sox-devel

"Wolfgang Stoeggl" <wolfgang.stoeggl@aon.at> writes:

> Hi,
>
> for now, it helps to change into the src subdirectory and run the make
> commands from there:
>
> cd src
> make examples
> make extras

Yes, I know.  I intend to get rid of the recursive makefiles anyway,
which will take care of all such issues and more.

--
Måns Rullgård