sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
* [ sox-Feature Requests-1621700 ] Implement speex format (http://www.speex.org)
@ 2013-02-02 20:20 SourceForge.net
From: SourceForge.net @ 2013-02-02 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: SourceForge.net

Feature Requests item #1621700, was opened at 2006-12-24 10:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by janstary
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=360706&aid=1621700&group_id=10706

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
(Title says it all!)

Comment By: Jan Starý (janstary)
Date: 2013-02-02 12:20

Message:
on the occasion of the sixth anniversary: ping.

@ 2013-02-02 23:11 SourceForge.net
From: SourceForge.net @ 2013-02-02 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: SourceForge.net

Feature Requests item #1621700, was opened at 2006-12-24 10:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rrt

Date: 2013-02-02 15:11

Message:
Not sure who you're pinging. People still use Speex, and I never said I'd
do the work, I just filed the bug. Again, if you prefer to document this
rather than keep it as a bug, feel free; I think it's worth recording what
users have asked for.

Comment By: Jan Starý (janstary)
Date: 2013-02-02 12:20

Message: