I am using it to verify that I have the custom version I am building. My custom extension sends the vu meter to an 4x20 LCD screen on a raspberry pi. On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 3:37 PM Måns Rullgård wrote: > Claude Warren writes: > > > I see that I can set DISTRO with the "--with-distro " option on > configure. > > But I don't see any way to set PACKAGE_EXTRA. Is there a simple way to > do > > this? > > There doesn't seem to be any better way than setting it via CFLAGS. > It is also not clear why it was ever added in the first place. > > -- > Måns Rullgård > -- I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudewarren