Måns I will be happy to help any way I can. I did want to know if there is a process for creating effects that don't have to be compiled into the core tool. Claude On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 11:10 AM Måns Rullgård wrote: > Claude Warren writes: > > > All that being said, the traffic on this list is so low as to be dead. I > > am not certain that anyone is still doing official work, though I suspect > > that someone is because I saw a release in the recent past. > > The only person currently doing anything official is me. I really ought > to figure out what's needed to make a release. It's been too long since > the last one, and quite a few fixes have piled up. Some distributions > have released versions based on more recent git commits, so that may be > what you've seen. > > -- > Måns Rullgård > -- I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudewarren