sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
* Log10 frequency scale for spectrogram: I have a patch for that
@ 2014-02-15 18:20 Joe Desbonnet
From: Joe Desbonnet @ 2014-02-15 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: sox-devel

I had need for a log10 frequency scale on the spectrogram, so I modified
spectrogram.c to do that. I added an additional -L switch that would cause
it to render on a log y axis.

I'll be pushing the patch via git shortly,  but if anyone wants a diff file
to try out let me know. I also notice this is a feature request (#176) on
sourceforge.

Joe.