sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
From: Chris Bagwell <chris@cnpbagwell.com>
To: sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: New 14.4.1 Windows binary?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:05:35 -0600	[thread overview]

The -no-defined change didn't seem to resolve it. I forget offhand what
caused my to add that back (I'm sure its something related to dlopen
behavior) but less important since it doesn't improve things.

The wsock patch does work... although when we submit this, I prefer if we
delete the duplicate ntohl, leave configure.ac alone, and uncomment the
TMP_FLAC_LIBS from mingwbuild again.

I guess I'll try to test the binary out a little bit more (I've only
verified FLAC support so far) and then release a sox-14.4.1a-win32 package.

Chris