2017-11-04 21:10 GMT+01:00 Måns Rullgård : > Eric Wong writes: > > > Jaromír Mikeš wrote: > >> Please let me know if you can provide patches for these fixes > >> or make new release to fix these issues. > > > > Thanks for the email. I guess neither Mans or I pay attention > > to the bugtrackers :x, and the original developers are busy. > > (and I don't like web-based UIs) > > > > Anyways, I'll try to take a look at the CVEs this weekend or next > > week, at latest. > > I started looking at them today. At least some of them seem easy to > fix. > ​Thank you Eric and Mans for quick answer ... let me informed please about progress. Good to hear ​that at least some CVE are not difficult best regards mira