sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
* Guide to building Sox/Lame/Libmad on Win 10 with Visual Studio
@ 2020-03-12 21:43 Dennis Reichel
From: Dennis Reichel @ 2020-03-12 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sox-Devel List

Hello All,

Using Visual Studio, I want to build Sox with mp3 encoding and
decoding. It's my understanding this requires first building both Lame
and Mad source packages.

Is this guide from 2009 still a good procedure?
https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/33901/Compiling-SOX-with-Lame-and-Libmad-for-Windows

Any recommendations? (other than using ogg vorbis - not an option
unfortunately)

Thanks!
--
Best Regards, Dennis Reichel
Riviera Beach Community Garden Manager

dennis@reichel.net
http://www.reichel.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-12 22:06 UTC | newest]