Hey all, I'm happy to see, that there has been some activity for sox this year. I'm even more happy to see, that a lot of CVEs got fixed by patching it! Currently, I'm maintaining sox for Arch Linux. I'd love to see a new release, so I can drop all the extra patches soon. It would of course generally be awesome to have more frequent releases again! Is this a possibility for the current developers/maintainers? I know, that this is not really an easy task... Is there any ticket preventing a new release? If so, how can the process be helped? Best, David -- https://sleepmap.de