sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
* Development Standstill
@ 2017-09-16 16:39 Taylor Holberton
From: Taylor Holberton @ 2017-09-16 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-devel

Hello everyone!

I was considering using sox as a plug-in to one of my projects. I noticed a
few quirks with CMake and I began writing a patch. Then I noticed the last
release was over two years ago and I don't see any more activity in the git
logs.

Is this still an active project? Is there anything I can do to help?

* Re: Development Standstill
@ 2017-09-17 18:59 ` Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2017-09-17 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-devel

Taylor Holberton <taylorcholberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I was considering using sox as a plug-in to one of my projects. I noticed a
> few quirks with CMake and I began writing a patch. Then I noticed the last
> release was over two years ago and I don't see any more activity in the git
> logs.
>
> Is this still an active project? Is there anything I can do to help?

Mans and I have some patches over at git://80x24.org/sox.git
and his github; but don't have permissions to the SF project:

  https://public-inbox.org/sox-devel/20151225234107.GA10438@dcvr.yhbt.net/

I guess the Chris, Rob, Ulrich, Pascal are all busy with Real-Life
(as I have been somewhat, lately).

Personally; I have an intense hatred for GUIs, but love music
and Free Software; so sox is one of my few options and I have
every intention to use and occasionally work on it as long as I
have usable hearing (hopefully a long time).