sox-devel@lists.sourceforge.net unofficial mirror
* Re: sox-users and sox-devel @ marc.info
       [not found]   ` <20170630162011.GF13131@marklar.spinoli.org>
@ 2017-06-30 16:44     ` Jan Stary
From: Jan Stary @ 2017-06-30 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-users, sox-devel

marc.info is aware of the SF re-subscriptions
and is takign care of it, so

	http://marc.info/?l=sox-users&r=1&w=2
	http://marc.info/?l=sox-devel&r=1&w=2
	http://marc.info/?l=sox-commits&r=1&w=2

(and other SF lists) will continue being archived.

	Jan

@ 2017-06-30 18:14       ` Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2017-06-30 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sox-users; +Cc: sox-devel

Jan Stary <hans@stare.cz> wrote:
> marc.info is aware of the SF re-subscriptions
> and is takign care of it, so
>
> 	http://marc.info/?l=sox-users&r=1&w=2
> 	http://marc.info/?l=sox-devel&r=1&w=2
> 	http://marc.info/?l=sox-commits&r=1&w=2
>
> (and other SF lists) will continue being archived.

Thanks for the heads up!  The more archives the better.