Heya, On a recent commit to Ruby CVS, I got a message: loginfo.rb is testing modules...log info for `ruby/lib/rexml/parsers/xpathparser.rb' is not ready I must have missed the discussion about this. I've scanned the repository, c.l.r, ruby-core, and ruby-cvs for references to loginfo, and haven't learned anything except that it appears to have something to do with transferring commit messages to a mailing list. I don't care that I'm getting the message, unless I should be doing something about it. -- ### SER ### Deutsch|Esperanto|Francaise|Linux|XML|Java|Ruby|Aikido|Iaido ### http://www.ser1.net jabber.com:ser ICQ:83578737 ### GPG: http://www.ser1.net/Security/ser_public.gpg