ruby-core@ruby-lang.org archive (unofficial mirror)
* loginfo during check-in
@ 2006-09-08  2:23 Sean E. Russell
From: Sean E. Russell @ 2006-09-08  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: ruby-core

Heya,

On a recent commit to Ruby CVS, I got a message:

loginfo.rb is testing modules...log info for
`ruby/lib/rexml/parsers/xpathparser.rb' is not ready

I must have missed the discussion about this. I've scanned the repository,
c.l.r, ruby-core, and ruby-cvs for references to loginfo, and haven't learned
anything except that it appears to have something to do with transferring
commit messages to a mailing list.

I don't care that I'm getting the message, unless I should be doing something
about it.

--
### SER
### Deutsch|Esperanto|Francaise|Linux|XML|Java|Ruby|Aikido|Iaido

* Re: loginfo during check-in
@ 2006-09-08  4:39 ` Yukihiro Matsumoto
From: Yukihiro Matsumoto @ 2006-09-08  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: ruby-core

Hi,

In message "Re: loginfo during check-in"
    on Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:23:27 +0900, "Sean E. Russell" <ser@germane-software.com> writes:

|On a recent commit to Ruby CVS, I got a message:
|
|loginfo.rb is testing modules...log info for
|`ruby/lib/rexml/parsers/xpathparser.rb' is not ready

It's just a message, just ignore it.

							matz.