From: Frank Ficnar <frank.ficnar@gmail.com>
To: Rack Development <rack-devel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Rack Application Initializes On Every Request
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:47:28 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

I was doing some hunting and found that if I removed the map blocks
and replaced the last '/' block with the 'use' and 'run' statements
only, initialization of the RubyApp::Rack::Application class DID NOT
happen per-request.  It happened once at startup (as expected) only.
If I put the map blocks back in then initialization of the
RubyApp::Rack::Application class DID happen per-request and DID NOT
happen at startup.

Am I doing something wrong with the map blocks?