On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 9:42:06 AM UTC-7, raggi wrote: rackup is an opinionated tool that is good for 90% of use cases and adds > those middleware to meet that goal. > > I would say the behavior you need falls out of that use case set, and you > should consider writing your fastcgi spawner using the library primitives. > > Ah, yes, thanks. It'll probably end up that way; I'm just sketching it out right now: https://github.com/doriantaylor/rb-lazyauth Also the 'none' environment indeed seems to skip the stock middleware. Thanks! -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rack-devel/fb1df7ca-7c07-4425-8336-099301549e59%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.