* Possible threading issues with Rack::Mount
@ 2013-05-03  6:04 Johan Buts
From: Johan Buts @ 2013-05-03  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

Hi all,

I would like to refer to intridea/grape#281<https://github.com/intridea/grape/issues/281> for
the issue we were experiencing a couple of days ago with running grape
(with has rack-mount as a dependency) and puma as a webserver. After a
restart we were able to fix it but it seems to us that Rack::Mount could
have some threading issues. I am not an expert at this and i can only try
to pinpoint where the potential issue is located.

It seems that regin.rb is autoloading the Parser class ('regin/parser') and
at the end of the parser.rb it requires 'regin/tokenizer' which then
defines the scan_str method which the stacktrace is complaining about. I
think in line 545 it could go wrong if tokenizer is not loaded yet.

Any feedback?

--

---